How To Use A Zit Popping Extractor Tool
- Wash your hands and the area around the pimple with warm soapy water.
- Disinfect the tool by allowing it to submerge in rubbing alcohol.
- Soak the pimple with with warm water and a washcloth.
- Disinfect the skin with the rubbing alcohol to reduce the risk of infection.
- Use the blackhead extractor tool by placing the loop over pimple.
- Press to gently above the pimple to ensure that it is completely drained.
- Push the tool down on a blackhead, making sure the follicle contents are fully extracted.
- Wash and disinfect your face, hands and the blackhead extractor tool once you’re done.
Here are a few videos showing you how to properly use a zit popping tool:
Tips For Choosing A Zit Popping Tool
- Check the reviews to make sure you’re getting a quality product
- Check it is made of good quality stainless steel.
- Angled loops would give you the flexibility of a better reach.
- A dual-looped product has different sized loops at each end to work with different sized pimples
The Pimple Popping Tool We Recommend
Professional Blackhead & Splinter Remover Tools
Here’s why we love this blackhead extractor:
- Made of 100% dermatologist grade surgical steel to allow safe sterilization, prevent corrosion, and minimize risk of infections.
- Extractor with different size loop on each end swiftly and effectively get rid of your pesky blackheads with no irritation.
- Pointed tip tweezers handle ingrown hairs and popping easily. Perfectly aligned for precise plucking
- These kits come in a customized tin carrying case to keep it safe and clean, making it easy for storage or transport